In the interests of ensuring a high standard of communication, transparency of the activities of Parrot TV on the Internet and following applicable law, we present the principles of processing information regarding the users of our service PAPUGI.online.
The personal data of the Website users will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as ”GDPR”).
The controller of personal data is the company Center of Exotics with its registered office in Warsaw (04-809), Trakt Napoleoński 44A, entered into the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activities, NIP 5211432199, REGON 011882342, of which Parrot Television is a department.
The e-mail address of data controller: email@example.com.
2. Collection of the personal data by Parrot TV
Parrot TV, in principle, does not knowingly process any personal data of its site’s users. However, we collect information about your interaction with the site, such as:
(a) anonymous ID user of the site,
(b) information concerning the device and login, which includes data such as date of the visit to the site and the IP address which you used to connect with the site,
(c) data of the website viewing statistics,
(d) data on traffic to and from individual pages,
e) data of the browser you use.
We obtain this information through the use of Cookie files.
Collecting this information allows us to constantly improve our Service and make it more comfortable for users. Based on this data, we can create reports on site’ operations and make conclusions about your interests in certain contents. However, we do not personalize either content or ads that are displayed to you in frames of the advertising space of our site.
We emphasize that the data obtained from Cookie files is not associated with specific users. We receive your personal data only when you decide to contact us through the contact forms.
When you use a contact form or file a complaint about the service which is provided by us electronically and in the case of other notifications you may file relating to our services, we collect the following personal data:
1) name or nickname,
2) e-mail address,
3) phone number (optional),
4) other unstructured personal data that you will provide us on your own
In order to consider your complaint or other request, it is necessary for us to obtain at least the following personal data:
1) contact details — e-mail address or name, surname, correspondence address,
2) possibly other personal data which is necessary to describe your case and justify the complaint.
3. To what purposes and on what legal basis does Parrot TV process personal data of the site’s users
We process your personal data on the base of:
1. Article 6, Paragraph 1(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and on free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (,,GDPR”), in order to provide electronic services, especially for the purpose of handling complaints.
2) Article 6, Paragraph 1(f) GDPR —in regards to our legitimate interest, which consists of: direct marketing of the services of Parrot TV, establishing contact with you (e.g., in the form of a reply to a question submitted through the form), analysis of your use of the site, as well as ensuring the safety to the website, e.g., by eliminating suspicious network traffic;
3) national law concerning the protection of personal data and the provision of services by electronic means.
4. Periods of storing information and personal data of users of the Parrot TV website
The retention period of individual data by Parrot TV as a service administrator depends on the type of data and the purpose of processing it. In the case of personal data obtained by us when you share any materials with us (in particular if you file in a complaint), this period will most often be the time limitation for possible claims arising from a given legal relationship.
All data collected by Parrot TV are processed and stored using security measures adequate to the risk we diagnose, in accordance with the requirements of the law. At the same time, we sensitize you to the dangers of sharing your login details with third parties and not logging out of the website after you have finished using it.
6. Rights of users of the Parrot TV website
You have the following rights:
1) the right to request access to your personal data from Parrot TV
2) the right to request rectification of your personal data from Parrot TV
3) the right to request removal of your data from Parrot TV ,
4) the right to request limitation of processing of your personal data by Parrot TV
5) the right to file an objection to processing of your personal data by Parrot TV
6) the right to request a transfer of your personal data.
Please file the requests mentioned above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have also the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data, i.e., President of the Data Protection Authority.