§ 1. General provisions
2. The website administrator is Parrot TV, department of Center of Exotics with its registered office in Warsaw, Trakt Napoleoński 44a, 04-809 Warsaw, NIP 521-143-21-99, electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 2. Definitions
1) Website – it means the website available on the Internet at https://papugi.online, administrated by Parrot Television;
2) Service – it means a free service provided on the Website by
Administrator for the User on the basis of the Act from 18 July 2002 on
providing services by electronic means, consisting of providing the User with access to the Content without the simultaneous presence of the parties (on a distance),
3) User – it is understood as a natural person using the Service;
4) Content – it means audiovisual materials available on the Website,
being available at the User’s request, referred to as “video on demand” (VOD).
§ 3. Provision of services by electronic means
1. The User does not bear any fees for using the Website Services.
2. The services do not require registration and login.
3. The User may play the Content unlimited number of times on a different type of
equipment that meets the technical requirements of YouTube.
4. To User using the Website may be displayed advertising materials (audiovisual, graphic, text) before, during and after using the Service.
5. In frames of the Service, the User gains access to the Content that constitutes of works
protected in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
6. The User is only entitled to use the Service for personal use.
The above means that the User does not acquire any copyrights to the Content, especially
the rights to copy in whole or in part, make changes, send and publicly play, further share on the Internet, as well as present or use the Content for commercial purposes.
7. When the User shares any content via the application form available under the link “Send us your video”, the User grants the Administrator an unlimited in time and territory, non-exclusive, free, transferable license, with the right to sub-license, to use these materials in the following places of use:
1) recording by making copies of materials and transferring materials to all kinds of media,
2) reproduction, i.e., making subsequent copies by printing, magnetic, digital and optical techniques,
3) placing copies of the materials on the market,
4) making available via the Internet,
5) incorporating materials into another work, performing and authorizing third parties to prepare studies, including alterations and adaptations of materials
6) public performance, exhibition, display, reproduction and broadcasting and
rebroadcasting, as well as making the materials available publicaly in such a way that everyone
can have access to it at any place and time.
8. In the Service it is prohibited to post any materials that are incompatible with
applicable legal law, moral or ethical standards, especially
pornographic content that calls to racial or ethnic hatred,
religious, etc., and promoting violence, phonographic and computer piracy,
and other materials of a similar nature.
9. The User using the Service is obliged to apply appropriate measures
precautions to prevent minors from accessing the Content of a
abusive, vulgar, erotic or violent nature that they may be
not suitable for minors. The content will be marked on the Website in accordance with
10. The Administrator does not provide a guarantee for the Services.
11. The Administrator is responsible for non-performance or improper performance of the Services in
the scope specified in the provisions of the Regulations and applicable regulations
12. Circumstances beyond the control of the Administrator, such as the failure of the User’s equipment or limitations or disruptions in Internet access, do not result in non-performance or improper performance of the Service by the Administrator.
13. In the event when the User will use the VOD material player,
the entity providing the service of access to the material in question will be
YouTube website on which the Content is posted, and the provision of this service will be based on the YouTube website regulations.
14. Internet connection costs are charged with the User according to the agreements
concluded by the User with the entity providing the Internet access service.
§ 4. Processing of personal data
§ 5. Complaint’s procedure
1. The Website User has the right to file a complaint.
2. The complaint is considered by the Website Administrator.
3. Complaints should be made via e-mail to the address email@example.com within one month from the date of performance of the advertised Service by the Administrator.
4. The complaint should contain at least:
1) first name,
3) e-mail address or address for deliveries of the User,
4) specification of the subject of the complaint,
5) description of the User’s request,
6) presentation of the circumstances justifying the complaint.
5. In order to properly consider the complaint, the administrator may request from
Additional user, other than those indicated in paragraph 4 above, the information which
considers necessary to evaluate the subject of the complaint.
6. Complaints are considered within 30 days of their receipt.
7. The Administrator’s decision on the complaint is final, which does not exclude
pursuing by the User his claims on general terms, on the road
§ 6. Final Provisions
1. The Regulations may be subjected with changes in the event of a change in the legal status or
conditions for the provision of Services by the Administrator. Information about changes to the Regulations will be announced on the Website – in a manner visible to all Users.
2. Further use of the Services by the User is tantamount to acceptance
3. The authority competent for on-demand audiovisual media services is the National Broadcasting Council.